31.8.09

send my love to you

i love browsing blogs and finding things to share with you. just now, i found this amazing artist. her name is angela, and she blogs for pickles on pizza (an incredibly creative blog, if you haven't checked it out yet, do so!). here is her most recent work.





what do you think? i just love it! i think the colors are so opposite, but go so well together. she's thinking of calling it rain... does it remind you of anything else?
hope everyone had a lovely monday, and welcome to september!
xxo.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet! Thanks for showing my new piece!(I really wish I had gotten better pictures of it before I had to give it up.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You know how I am about art right now...addicted.

    I'm glad you said hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture! It's so bright and cheery. It reminds me of this new Zagliani bag!

    http://www.bagpoor.com/2009/09/zagliani-large-art-bag.html

    ReplyDelete