16.8.09

remember me

so, as you can tell, i changed the header for my blog. it's definately more personal now, but what do you think, does it go? should i change it?
i really liked the picture i had as the header before, so i'm going to post it here.







sadly, i can't remember from where it came. but it is not my own!

let me know what you think about the header, and whether or not i should change it again.

i was thinking, is it acceptable to put as my header someone other than me, or a picture i didn't take? like, if i found a picture of a model that i really like, then wrote think rich, look poor... does that work? is that okay? please, let me know!

xxo.

4 comments:

  1. I like your header. But I know what you mean.. sometimes your just ready for a change! im sure what ever you do will be fabulous!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both headers... I know, I'm not much of a help ;-) The one you currently have is obviously more personal, because you're in it. In general, tons of blogs use images that aren't theirs featuring people that aren't them. Most of them are taken from editorials or ad campaigns and I guess because they haven't been sued so far, it's probably ok (if you can credit the owner of the photo though, that's always a plus).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the header. You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look lovely. i heart the header. and i agree, it look ore personal. and somehow match your layout.

    ReplyDelete