21.8.09

can't walk down the street

sorry i haven't been blogging as much recently, the back to school rush is coming! i'll blog as much as possible as school starts, but the chances are it'll be significantly less than usual.
and i'm afraid to say that i won't be able to write you a long post with adorable pictures and my endless rants, because tonight i am painting my room! or, what is soon to be my room... i'm so excited!




i'm going to be doing three walls an off white, and the third wall a lovely jade color.
i hope everyone has a wonderful friday night and a great weekend!
xxo.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, just leaving you a comment as I've so enjoyed looking around your site and reading your lovely posts. Great pictures too !

    Thank so much for sharing them and I hope you have a fab weekend (well, the rest of it anyway...)!

    Best wishes to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds lovely...one side of the wall in different shade & color! Great weekend dear~

    ReplyDelete