9.8.09

i surely don't know

okay, here's the thing. my laptop died, so now i have to use my mom's computer. the problem? i can only use it when she doesn't need it, and i don't have any of my pictures. also, the layout shows up differently on my mom's computer... it's really weird. so, i'll post when i can, and please, try to look past the shorts blogs and weird layouts.

i forgot to mention yesterday an artist i really liked who i saw my last day in gloucester. his name is george anderson. here is my favorite of all his pieces;

i met him while looking at his work, and it turns out he's from near where i live, and sailed at the local yatch club! it's a small world, that's for sure.

i'm currently waiting for paint to dry. i was so inspired while in gloucester. they should be done by tonight, so i'll borrow my dad's camera and post them. the picture may be bad quality, but you'll get the main idea. the one i'm really excited about is called ecstasy.

i'm afriad that'll be all for now. i hope everyone has had a lovely weekend.

xxo.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your laptop. That's a great work of art... how was that produced? Is it a combination of paint and collage? I'm always fascinated about how pieces of art come about... I know these days a lot is done with phogoraphy as well. In any case, can't wait to see what you've done!

    ReplyDelete