29.8.09

you're about to cry

so, as you may or may not have noticed, i now have an email me option!

darlingyourstruly[at]hotmail[dot]com

if you would like me to post a story for you, or if you'd like me to feature your blog or shop, it would be my pleasure!
since school has started, i really think i'm going to be posting very little troughout the week, and more and more on the weekends. (though, i may be able to post more during the week now because i've made my schedule a lot easier... i now have fridays off!) so we'll see how this week
goes. if there are days where i say not a word, i'll apologize in advance.
i've realised quite recently that i have been posting about anything that comes to mind, when i had originally started this blog to post about fashion, and share my love with the world... but i read somewhere that one way for your blog to accomplish is to write about what you want to write about, and not worry about what others want to read. do you agree?
since i haven't had time to browse online stores looking for lovely things to share, i won't be able to post any today! but when i get a free minute today, i definately will try to find something for you. but for now, take a look at these lovely pictures!






aren't they lovely?
xxo.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, gorgeous pictures! I love the chiffon/tulle detailing of the last image. And I just realized you have a new adorable header :) Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ethereal quality and color of these photos. And Thanks for following my blog RedPoppy Fashion!
    Hope you're having a great day.
    xoxo RedPoppy

    ReplyDelete