2.9.09

when the sun goes down

oh, another long day at that thing we call school... when i arrive home, i amm completely exhausted. i've been trying to stop having my afternoon naps, since i'm afraid it's making me sleep less well at night, but today i gave in and had a nap. followed by dinner, and an hour and a half of introduction to business homework. which was actually accounting... i needed my mom to help me. but it's done now! and not only was it not the easiest thing, the teacher is super intense about how everything needs to look...
so, i'm sorry that this post is a bit of a ranting one!



this is pretty much how i feel tonight...
i hope everyone had a good wednesday!
take care, lovelies.
xxo.

2 comments:

  1. hey, hope you are better today, stay strong:)
    xx from madrid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel...work has left me feeling so exhausted these days. hope it gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete