28.9.09

give me a swirl

yesterday i was walking around the house, when suddenly i found myself singing avril lavigne.
i had a phase where i loved her, and i even loved her style. now i look back, and think that maybe, just maybe, she was a little bit crazy.
i went searching, and i found some pictures where she looks fantastic. i'll only post my two favorite, since you may all be getting sick and tired with the ridiculous number of pictures i post sometimes.







i especially love that last one.

xxo.

4 comments:

  1. Avril is pretty :)
    She is prettier now she's all classy and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that 1st pic of Avril-- I didn't even recognize her. She looks so pretty. Love her voice-

    Kelly
    http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been a fan of Avril. I love those images too - she's so pretty! She actually recently launched her own clothing line called Abbey Dawn which has a more punk/rock chick look.
    Loving the new header by the way! x

    ReplyDelete