7.9.09

be still my heart

i should probably be getting to bed, considering it's 12:30, and i need to be up at 7. but tonight is just one of those nights where i feel so productive, and sleep doesn't sleep like a good idea. i've almost completely moved into my new room (some painting still needs to be done... but still, minor details.) i need to put my wall art on the walls, and i'm pretty much set! as soon as it's done, i'll take pictures and show you with explanations for all the strange things you'll find.
i've done all my homework, and i've packed my bag ready for tomorrow. i have my calculus books ready for the morning when i have tutoring.
i'm running out of things to do! but as i'm writing this, i'm starting to get tired... my eyes are hurting more on more because i'm not wearing my glasses. why, might you ask? i don't really enjoy having my life rimmed. i love my glasses, they're adorable ray bans, and i don't look too bad in them! but it's just the fact that everything i see has a rim... only slightly infuriating. (is that even the right word!?)
i'm so glad i had the time to write to you... i always feel bad when i don't!
i hope everyone had a lovely long weekend, and has a wonderful tuesday.
xxo.
p.s. as i'm waiting for the picture to load all i can think is bed bed bed bed bed bed bed... if it doesn't load within the next 2 minutes, i'm just going to go to bed. i'll post it in the morning!
p.p.s. i seriously don't understand why some pictures take so long to upload, and others only take seconds. the strangest thing...
p.p.p.s. okay, the picture didn't load. i'll do it in the morning. sleep well, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the pix...too bad they didn't load. :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a good first day back at school! i remember how exciting the night before always was, and the new school year always filled with hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wehehelll I appreciate your following my "diet" blog, but I just realized that my fashion blog wasn't even showing on my profile.

    It's fixed now.
    littlegoldcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete