8.9.09

brand new colony

hello darlings!
okay, so i kind of wasn't clear in the last post. maybe it's because of how tired i was... anyways, truth be told, my room isn't done. BUT it'll (hopefully) be done by this weekend. so it's coming, soon enough!
i'm home from an exhausting day at school... 3 hours of french should really not be allowed. it just drags on and on, and we are all just sitting there counting down the minutes.
i don't have any interesting stories to share, nor very many interesting pictures, and i d
on't even have any new fashion finds to share with you.
so instead, i'll just post a picture of my favorite song of the moment. don't laugh, i'm almost embarassed.

taylor swift, you belong with me.




such an adorable song. seriously.
xxo.

4 comments:

  1. :O! oh my gosh 3 hours of french! i'd be very happy if I had 3 hours of french. unfourtunately i just put a pause in french in order to finish my english lessons. :(...

    greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, I love that song too! and wow, can't wait to see your new room:)

    ReplyDelete