30.6.09

did you know i missed you

i sometimes wonder what some people are thinking when they get dressed in the morning. usually it's these same people who's clothes make me cringe. is a sense of fashion not human nature? can not everyone see when things go and don't go? obviously not.
i like to think i'm one of the people who has a sense of style, especially since one of my dreams is to pursue fashion designing as a career.
if only the population of the world could only wear pretty clothes... is it shallow of me to say that?
it's not exactly that hideous clothes are being created (though hideous clothes are being created...) but more the fact that people don't know how to make their clothes work together.
oh, the dear fashion crimes we see every day on the streets. do they make you cringe?



i find salvation through magazines, going through clothes online... anything to distract me from the awful things i've seen. even though i know i can't have half of what i'm looking at, just knowing it exists and that someone is able to wear it makes me happy.
at one point, i designed my own clothes. it took one disastrous skirt for me to stop for awhile, and i have yet to restart.

and here i go, talking of nothing. situation normal. because you see, i have a secret. the truth is...



i'm shy, and i'm unique. you'll never meet someone quite like me. i don't know how to talk to people, i don't know how to act in a group, i don't listen to advice, i love things i'm supposed to hate. there's something about me that's just not quite right...
but, that's me! live with it.
xxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment